NEBOSH HSE Certificate in H&S Leadership Excellence
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence
NEBOSH has worked with Great Britain’s Health and Safety Regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to develop a one-day health and safety qualification for senior business leaders or those aspiring to this role.
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence is interactive, thought provoking. It highlights the moral, legal and financial reasons for good health and safety leadership and offers guidance on the key areas to focus on to achieve it.
Who is it for?
This qualification is for senior business leaders or anyone who aspires to this role in the future.
It will help you become a better health and safety advocate and influencer by highlighting the key areas to focus on to make a difference.
It is relevant for all business leaders working in any sector, anywhere in the world.
What will my employer gain from this qualification?
Employers will gain a number of benefits from giving their business leaders the opportunity to take this qualification including:
- Leadership that reflects HSE’s model of effective health and safety leadership
- Health and safety will be factored into business decisions in the future
- Leaders who recognise how their own behaviours impact on health and safety culture
What does the course cover and how is it assessed?
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence has been designed to help you become a better influencer of health and safety in your business. The syllabus covers the following topics:
- What health and safety leadership means
- The moral, legal and financial reasons for good health and safety leadership
- The links between health and safety leadership and culture
- What the different leadership styles are
- How human failures can impact performance and culture
- The HSE’s model of effective health and safety leadership
- How leaders can build effective relationships with the workforce
The assessment will be in the form of reflective statements undertaken throughout the course.
These show how the student’s knowledge, skill and behaviours may have both positive and negative effects on health and safety performance in their organisation.
Students will also need to make a commitment to a leadership intervention that will improve health and safety management within their sphere of influence at work.
What are the modes of study and duration of course?
Face to face and virtual classroom course takes 1 full day including assessment.
Course delivery and assessment language is English.
Face to face, e-learning and virtual classroom course fee open to general participation: 640 USD / Person
* Tuition fee includes VAT and one-time exam fee.
* Click for our course calendar for courses open to general participation.
* If you want to take this course as a group, please contact us from the contact form below.